|科目の目的・到達目標||The objective to this course is as follows:
A. To improve English skills in writing, reading, speaking, listening, pronunciation and the introduction of new vocabulary. They will build from the knowledge and experience they received from the first semester to a more advances level of English skills.
B. Listening to native speakers from chosen parts of movie scenes.
C. Learn new vocabulary and improve students grasp of grammar and syntax from reading movie script.
|授業の概要||In this course students will use their speaking skills and listening skills they learn from first semester to advance into improving their skills on describing situations and developing more advanced vocabulary. A movie will be used to student English, focusing on listening, building vocabulary, and improving the students skills in describing situations in English.|
|授業計画||Schedule for the Second Semester
2. Listening, reading, pronunciation
3. Reading, vocabulary, speaking
4. Describing situations review vocabulary
5. Listening, pronunciation and reading
6. Reading, vocabulary, speaking
7. Describing situations and vocabulary
8. Listening and pronunciation and reading
9. Speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation
10. Describing situations, vocabulary, and listening
11. Listening reading and pronunciation
12. Reading, vocabulary and pronunciation
13. Describing situations, vocabulary, listening
14. Listening and pronunciation
|評価方法||Grades will be based on attendance, participation, weekly homework assignments, and quizzes.|
|テキスト・参考文献等||Teacher will provide necessary text.|
|授業外の学習活動||Weekly written assignments will be required, and students will be required to review all new vocabulary given by the teacher in class. Students is encouraged to use the vocabulary in they're weekly assignments.|